Saturday, January 31, 2009

Beauty and the Beast

"Beauty and the Beast" is this year's production at CAG. Excellent! We were impressed. Caleb, son of Jim and Jenny Adams was the comical "clock" in the musical. He was a natural. Job well done!

Glenn and I attended the first showing on Thursday night. The last performance is Saturday. So, if any of you live in Guatemala City, stop by the school at 6:30pm. It will be worth your while. I'm so glad we could "cheer on" our MKs.
Sarah, daughter of Dan and Laurie Anderson played the character of the "silly girls". She did a great job.
Our neighbor, Taylor, was the "Beast". He did a great job.
Chris Pater, helped with the keyboard.

I realized that I had never seen "The Beauty and the Beast" in its entirety. When the kids were growing up and we shoved the VCR tape of the Disney movie into the VCR player, I would fall asleep before the end of the movie - just like I've never seen the end of "Princess Bride".

Congratulations to our CAM kids that performed their heart out. Cristy Schmidt also was in the production, however, I didn't get a picture of her.
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment