Sunday, January 25, 2009

Anniversary Date

Last week on our 29th Anniversary, Glenn and I ventured out to the mall for the afternoon. We took in the movie "7 pounds", however, here in Guatemala it was translated as "7 souls". If you go to the see this movie, you will understand why.

As we walked through the mall, Glenn said, "Judy, I'd like for you to take a ride on the Carousel. I then quickly replied, "Yes, I'll do that, only if you can get me a ride on it for free". Glenn walked up to the teenage employee and told him that it was our anniversary and it had been ages since I had ridden on the Carousel. The teenage boy probably thought it was silly, but he said "why not". So, Glenn accompanied me on the ride. Glenn loves challenges like this. And this one he pulled off.

Judy

1 comment:

  1. What a fun memory. Only thing missing is a pic of you two on the horses taken from the guy who let you two ride.

    ReplyDelete