Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pollo Campero

Pollo Campero, the official chicken of Guatemala! Much much better than KFC!

I understand the Wal-mart signed a contract with Pollo Campero and there will be more Pollo Camperos in the Super Wal-marts in the USA.

This is my last blog of the Karen and Kirk's adventure in Guatemala. They were so helpful in tagging along with us as we did "member care" stuff with the CAM missionary community. They enjoyed their day spent at Casa Benjamin and other orphanages. I think Karen's idea of exposing their kids to missions, foreign field and the every day life of a missionary was a great idea. I have been encouraging Karen and Kirk to make this an anual trip. I know the Foote family out at the lake enjoyed the interaction with the Joseph kids too. I think the Josephs will NEED to come back annually.

More later,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment