Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Mexican Train

Recently I had a Sunday layover in Dallas, so I called for a Mexican Train Reunion. Glenn and I have always enjoyed getting together with our GPBC friends and playing a round of Mexican Train. We had a blast.

But I still have problems with "their" rules! I still think that if you end up with the double blank you should be charged with 50 points. But I was over-ruled. Cecil would have let me play with those rules.

We had lots of laughs and enjoyed the evening. Although it had been over a year since I'd played with my friends, we picked up like old times.

Here in the photo is Barb and Fred Steffey, Delores McCowen, Vickie and Charles Smith and Helen Bartel.

Next time, I want to play with "my" rules. Hee Hee. Thanks for the fun night.

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment