Saturday, October 04, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ronnie

Ronnie, 48 and Kelly
Ronnie, Kyle (nearly 20), Meredith 24 and Kelly

Happy Birthday, Brother. 48 years old. Ronnie is a special brother. While growing up, I was closer to him than my other siblings. I remember playing tag football with Ronnie and my best friend Lisa out on the side yard. We attended Bible Memory Association Camp together. Ronnie would tag along with me in my 1963 Ford Falcon.

Ronnie's birthday is one I will never forget. Why? He and I share a birthday. My spiritual birthday. Back in 1968, on a Friday afternoon at 5:15pm on October 4, I was "born again". So, I can never forget his birthday and my spiritual Birthday.

Ronnie is a great father, brother and husband. He is a prayer warrior for our ministry. He flew down to Bolivia to visit us back in 1997 and I look forward to him visiting us in Guatemala. He has faithfully supported us prayerfully and financially. He has an understanding of what our ministry is all about.

Happy Birthday, brother.

Judy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Judy. Very nice! If I knew, I forgot that today is your spiritual birthday. So, Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete