Friday, October 03, 2008

Happy Birthday, Molly

Molly, turns 13 today. Has it been 13 years since the verdict for OJ Simpson was handed down? The day after Molly was born, Glenn and I were visiting Sherrie at Baylor hospital and our attention was on the TV news. Molly was born on Oct 3rd at 10:30am. The OJ verdict was the same day, although it seemed like the next day. Sherrie, Molly's mother, says "I started my pregnancy when the trial began and I delivered the day the verdict came in."

Everybody loves Molly. Molly loves playing on the computer and making slide shows. Molly is good at sports. She loves soccer. Chelsea is her favorite team. That is an English Premier team. Molly is a polite young lady. Many times when I'm visiting at the Marshall's house, she will come up to ask me if I want anything to eat or drink. One time she made me a sack lunch for my road trip. She loves children and all the lower school kids at school love her.

Molly plays soccer and basketball for The Covenant School. She loves school and everybody loves Molly. She loves to talk in class and her teachers enjoy her as she adds spunk to the class. Molly is in 7th grade.
Molly has some words that she says with a British accent which have been acquired from her dad. The British Sci-fi show, Dr. Who "don't blink" is one of her favorite TV programs.

Molly has anxiously been waiting to turn 13 for some time now. Sherrie and Steve have had a SPECIAL 13th Birthday celebration for each of the nieces and nephews, and I'm sure they'll make this special.

Happy Birthday, Molly.

Aunt Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment