Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Make it and take it home



Several weeks ago, I invited the CAM missionary ladies over to my house for the afternoon to make some homemade cards. I have been graciously given some stamping supplies, card stock, half completed cards, stamps, ink and even paper by several ladies in the states. These stamping friends of mine have blessed me and I wanted to bless my CAM missionary community. Pictured above is Jayme Spaugh who joined us.


Cindy Spaugh and Jenny Adams enjoying an afternoon of creativity.


We had 2 works stations going on where we could stamp, cut and paste.


Elisa Sywulka

Jenny Adams

It was a fun afternoon of learning new techniques and sharing our creativity. We decided to do this again in October and/or November and concentrate on Christmas Cards.

Missionaries are constantly needing to correspond with those who pray and financially support them. And what better way to show appreciation than to create a card.

More later,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment