Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Labor Day - Hospitality Check

Look who I ran into at CAM Center. The Kaspers were in town for a few days. Shirley and Bob are dear friends who have been a great encouragement to Glenn and me.

See June 8, 2008 blog entry.

Shirley has even gone garage sale shopping for me. Thanks, Shirley, for those TV trays.

While visiting with Kaspers, I found out that the Howers had loaded up their U-haul and arrived from Canada and were moving into their home in Rowlett.

An added blessing on top of this was that Lois Carey had traveled down to Texas to help the Howers move. I first met Lois last year when she was on a work team here in Guatemala. See my March 18, 2007 blog entry.

Larry and Jayme Hower's kid, Jody and Abril and grandkids, along with Brock Hower all helped with the big move in.

We look forward to working along side and together with the Howers now that they are closer to Dallas.

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment