Sunday, September 21, 2008

Key Holder

Several months ago, Karen asked if I could get them a Key Chain holder for the wall. She wanted something different and unique. I thought with the creativity of the Guatemalans here, that I could come up with something.

Since Thomas loves to read, study and dig into the Word of God, I sketched some books, each depicting Thomas and Karen's journey apart and together. I contacted my friend Carol who knows a believer who does metal work.

I was thinking what books definitely define and describe Karen and Thomas' lives. They both love The Word of God. One no brainer was a TEXAS book, then a Bolivia book which depict Karen's roots and heritage. They both attended Moody Bible Institute. Thomas grew up in a suburb of Chicago. And finally, Thomas loves Biblical languages, Greek and Hebrew.

The final product. How cool is this? The books are listed and the family name of BARTZ is along the bottom.

Only one of a kind.

Judy

2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea, Mom! It turned out really great. And the picture of Thomas and Karen is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the coolest key holder ever!!!! So creative!

    ReplyDelete