Tuesday, November 05, 2013

My Favorite Port Part 3 of 3



We sailed to a new port I had never heard of Huatulco, Mexico in the state of Oaxaca.  There were homes hanging on the cliffs in this beautiful port town.

Again, we walked through the town, got a taste the local culture, sipped on some local coffee and watched the people.  We found a taxi driver who took us to a cobbler who repaired and polished Glenn's dress shoes, all for 4.00$



Our next stop was Puerto Vallarta.  We took a taxi into town and then the public city bus back to the dock.

While Glenn was getting a haircut, I sat in the lobby and connected to the internet.


...and my favorite port of call was......Cabo San Lucas...



And my favorite shots:  Reflecting on a relaxing time.
Thank you Jesus for new life and another new day.

~J


No comments:

Post a Comment