Sunday, March 15, 2015

Disclaimer - Blog 7 of 11 - Being Grandparents

[DISCLAIMER - For 6 weeks, Glenn and I traveled and I neglected my blog posting.  
Here is an attempt to post some updates.]


There were several days where we took the oldest grand-kids to an indoor play ground.  It was awesome. Its a 3 story playground located on the campus of Trader's Point Christian Church.  Check it out.  It was the coolest thing.
Yes, it was only ONE CENT for the kids to ride on the horse.

And the kids helped me bake some cookies to heat up the house.
I wouldn't trade those few days with David and Emily in Indiana.  I loved waking up in the morning and hearing the words, "Grammie, I want out!" or David saying "Grammie, I want to play Cake Doodle".  
It blessed my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment