Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Disclaimer - Blog 2 of 11 - Best Day Ever


[DISCLAIMER - For 6 weeks, Glenn and I traveled and I neglected my blog posting.  
Here is an attempt to post some updates.]
  • 35th Anniversary Cruise (part 1 and 2)
  • Moody Bible Institute Founder's Week 
  • Meeting our newest grandchild and spending time with the grand-kids
  • Letter-boxing and visiting friends
  • Emily's 2nd birthday and family shots
  • Participating in Northwest Bible Church World Passion Week


Our 2nd stop was Belize City.  We had to be "tendered in".  This time, Glenn and I walked around the lazy port town, discovered the post office and mailed a postcard to my mom for her birthday.  We found a coffee shop and talked with the locals.

We found Thomas reading a book many times.
Gary and Madison
Karen and Thomas
Ellen and Luke
By far the most fun day everyone had was on Wednesday. Our stop was Roatán, Honduras.  We navigated past the barrage of tourists, walked across the street and Glenn made a deal for 4 mopeds, one for each couple.  We tooled around the island discovering small side streets and deserted beaches.  As we pulled away on the scooter, Glenn commented, "Funny, the guy didn't even ask for my driver's license, nor did I sign a waiver or leave a voucher.  I guess we're good!"
We found a beach and walked along the sand, sat out on the pier and soaked in the sun.

 We even found a letterbox at the Port.
Best Day.  
Ever.



Stewart
1980
Established
I am thankful for the 35 years of marriage to a wonderful and charming husband.  Thankful for the 3 kids God allowed us to raise as missionary kids, growing up in Bolivia.  I'm thankful for the years of ministry we have shared as a family and I'm thankful for the Godly spouses that each of our kids have married. You make me happy.


Glenn you Rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment