Saturday, November 01, 2008

People along the way

Judy Hess is a dear "Stampin Up" friend that Glenn and I met several years ago while visiting Estes Park. She has supplied me with numerous boxes of stamping materials from incomplete cards, scraps, stamps, ink, catalogs, ideas and examples. Thanks Judy for serving the mission community this way. I look forward to having an afternoon of stamping with my missionary lady friends in Guatemala here really soon.
Trish Hopper Wyn dropped by the cabin with her husband, Hondo and baby son, Caleb. We have know Trish since she was a knee high. Get this, her parents were my youth director some 35 years ago. Mark and Jeannie lead my first mission trip to Guatemala back in 1973 - which made an impact on my life. Look where I am now?

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment