Thursday, November 06, 2008

Happy Birthday, Michelle


Look at that face! It says "I dare you!".

Today, my youngest niece turns 7. We have been waiting "forever" for this day. Michelle is a first grader at Covenant Christian School in Dallas. She is growing out of those "terrible two stages". She is constantly listening and will correct you if you are wrong.

When I'm visiting Dallas, Michelle is my "swimming buddy". She'll put her cute pink two piece bathing suit on, give me her eye goggles and will swim with me in their back yard pool.

Michelle is learning to read. She is constantly "in your face". Michelle will now let me comb her hair and doesn't complain. Two months ago she had her hair cut shorter and looks darling! Now that Camp and Cooper are in the family, she is not the "youngest" anymore and loves it. She is a leader. She loves Grand Mommy and Grand Daddy! She has learned (or is learning) to stand in her car pool line at school, or she'll get left behind. :)

Happy Birthday, Michelle,

Aunt Judy

PS FYI - For those that follow my blog, Glenn and I are back in Guatemala after Glenn attended the t2 meetings with CAM. Although we're in Guatemala there will be several more post regarding T2 meetings and other things these next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment