Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Bucket List

Check 2 more items off of my bucket list.

Corn Maze
I would say I can't completely mark this off of my bucket list.  There was a 10 year old boy who was running all around, annoying everyone and gave us the wrong information.  We believed him, otherwise it would have been an even more fun experience.  I think I will have to try another Corn Maze to feel that this experience is complete.

I asked for a map of the 2 acre corn maze. Nope, didn't have one.  I asked for a diagram of the corn maze.  Nope, didn't have one.  I love following maps, but this was challenging with no map.  Glenn and I made a team effort and accomplished the maze.  It was Fun!  It was a Beautiful day.


The Corn Maze was at Hall's Pumpkin Farm and Corn Maze.  Check out the web-site.  If you are in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, you should check it out. It is very family friendly.  Open until Oct 31st.  We even got the Senior Discount.


Dallas Cowboy's Football Stadium

We got to go inside of the AT&T stadium, otherwise known as Dallas Cowboys' home field. 

 It's been 20 years since we had been to a game, but just to go see the beautiful stadium was a real treat.


To read more about our adventure at the Stadium, click here.

So, I got to knock 2 things off of my Bucket List in the past 3 weeks. 

 I wonder what the next item will be that I can check off of my bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment