Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Saying Good-Bye


I just cried til my heart ached when I had to hug little David and Emily "good-bye" at the MGA airport on Tuesday.

 Last Hug and Kisses!
 Sleeping away!
 Oh I wish she had a passport and I could bring her home to Guatemala with me.  Oh well.  It has been fun to help Ellen and Luke out these past 2 weeks.

 I have been blessed by...
every little spit up I've mopped up
every poopie diaper I have changed
every nightly baths given 
every song sung
every little sweet hug that I have received
every little temper tanturum that I have witnessed
and every little sweet smile shed in my direction.

Grammie is going to miss these little grandchildren once again! 

1 comment:

  1. Judy, don't I know it! I am blessed to have my two little ones (Ben and Natty) living with us for now. I change diapers, sing songs, read bedtime books, hug and kiss, and witness the temper tantrums too! Although as I write this, they are sweetly taking naps at the same time! YEA! There's nothing like grandparenting!!!

    ReplyDelete