Friday, March 08, 2013

Dr. Howard G Hendricks - "Prof"


Last night, I finally got around to watching the 2.5 hour memorial service for Dr. Hendricks.   I remember taking a Christian Family Life course at Moody 35 years ago, and having to walk over to Fitzwater Hall, up to the 3rd floor, and checking out an Audio tape (cassette:) of a series that Howard Hendricks was speaking on.  Good stuff.  

I never knew the man well.  But I know he has been very influential in many many people's lives through the years.  Several years ago, he came to SETECA along with his wife for some lectures, and I went over to Jenny's house for a ladies tea/brunch for Jeanne Hendricks.  Nice.

Click here to view the 2.5 hour memorial service held last Saturday, March 2, at Stonebriar Church.  Memorial Service

I was also sent another link to a 30 minute spot about their marriage.  It is very God honoring.  It was produced by Day of Discovery.  Love's Lasting Call: The story of Howard and Jeanne Hendricks

No comments:

Post a Comment