Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas Keeps Coming

Normally we have our Christmas tree down and put away by this time each year, {except for in 1998, we had the tree up from October - February, just ask my kids about that}.  Just this week, we got our first batch of Christmas cards that had arrived at my parents house in Dallas and also at our home office, Camino Global, in Dallas.

There were about 10 cards. 
But I'm sure I'll get more as we go through the month of January and even into February.

 So, we still have our Christmas Tree up.




Rest assured we'll take it down this week-end even though I am use to receiving Christmas cards into as late as February.


  The Hopper family holds the record. We received a card from them in Bolivia that was mailed in December and arrived the following September.  
10 months. :)
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment