Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Can't Be Thankful Enough


A couple of days ago, I addressed 99 postcards and wrote a short note on each one of them.  
I've been doing this for years. - 28years to be exact!

How else can you say "thank-you" to those who give their lives through finances and prayers for us to be on the mission field?  Sometimes I get tired of writing the same thing over and over again, but then I realize that people need to hear that we appreciate them.  If it weren't for their prayers and financial support, I wonder what the ministry would look like - I don't even want to think about it.

If you are reading this and happen to be one of our special friends who has stood with us through the years or even just recently have "come on board", we want to say,
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment