Monday, September 06, 2010

Cousins


Cousins. 
  I don't have very many cousins.  My mother had no brothers or sisters, and on my dad's side of the family, he was the baby, so the cousins I do have, all 4 of them are much older than me except for 1.

I usually think of MaryGay as my aunt.  I remember going to her TCU graduation in 1967.  I was only 11.  We've seen each other off and on in the past 40 years since, but it wasn't until this past weekend, that I realized that I'm closer in age to her adult children than to  her.  I thoroughly enjoyed reconnecting with Laura and Ann! I personally think Laura will be down to visit us in Guatemala sometime in the future.  {surely hoping so}

Sid and MaryGay are avid golfers.  We have begged them to come and try out the Antigua course in Guatemala.  Maybe one day!

 Of course we had to see the Golden Gate Bridge
and
Cable Cars.  
We also enjoyed a creative production of Peter Pan.
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment