Monday, December 08, 2008

Some snapshots of CAMex folks

Dan and Beverly Kendall - what a precious couple. We enjoyed visiting with them. They served many years here in Guatemala and also in Mexico. Again, this is another Moody couple.

Tim and Debbie Blycker. I love them. They met at Moody, have a deep heart for Moody and for their work in Mexico. Tim came up to me and just hugged me. He said he wanted some Guatemalan dust off of me. See, Tim was partially raised as a TCK in Guatemala.

The Downs are new CAMexers and we just hit it right off. We invited them and their family to come down and visit us in Guatemala and also help out with our Conference. Who knows, it might work out.
The Hower family are a "handful". Those who read my blog regularly, might remember us keeping a family for a few days because their truck was getting repaired. Well, Heather Hower and Daphne Foote are sisters. They even talk alike, laugh alike and have 4 precious kids each.

Beth and Chalo Sandoval have been CAM missionaries for years. Their daughter-in-law, Natalie, grew up with our kids in Bolivia. We also caught up on families and stuff. I appreciate the Sandoval's consistent years of ministry in Puebla.

These are just a few of the CAMex folks we were privileged to get reacquainted with and to minister to.

More later,

Judy

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I guess we do sound alike. My dad has a very hard time telling us apart on the phone. Several times he has said uuuh Daphne or Heather?? So glad you got to meet her, She's a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear that my sister still thinks I am a sweetie. by the way I 'borrowed' a couple of your pictures...thanks

    ReplyDelete