Friday, May 30, 2008



Moody Bible Institute Golf Classic - May 14th in Crown Pointe, Indiana

For some reason, my photos from my blog are NOT being downloaded to my NOTE on Facebook. If you want to see the photos, go directly to my blog

http://www.judyfrommoody.blogspot.com

Glenn and I helped the Alumni Association and other MBI staff members with the Annual Golf Classic/Fund Raiser. It was an all day event with many door prizes and special awards. Glenn and I were stationed at the 8th hole to be the offical spotters for the hole-in-one shot. If a golfer made the hole-in-one shot, he would be awarded a Harley Davidson motorcyle. There was one golfer who was only 5 feet from the hole. Wow!



Besides the Golf Tournament, the WMBI Radio race car was on display.




Nancy and Doug, both MBI Alumni and both work at Moody. Doug works with WMBI and Nancy works in the Alumni Association office.



Nancy, how was your ride?

Judy
judystewart@caminternational.org NEW Email address

No comments:

Post a Comment