Friday, March 11, 2016

I've Been Framed

One of the benefits of living here in Guatemala, is that I can get a lot of things done inexpensively.

Step 1:  Choose the matting you would like

Step 2:  Measure the dimensions of the Cross Stitch project
Step 3:  Choose a Customized Frame
Step 4:  Decide which matting combination looks best
Step 5:  Be thankful that Glenn is patient with me as I order custom framing for 7 cross stitch projects that I have worked on for the past 3 years.  Yes, its been 3 years since I had anything framed.
Step 6:  Figure out the price for custom matt, non-glare glass and custom frames for 7 projects
Step 7:  Put down a deposit.  The 7 projects will be ready in 12 days.  Can't beat that service for a grand total price of 800.00 Quetzales (103.00USD).  You could not get anything done in the US for that price:) 

Picture perfect!

After waiting 2 weeks, we swung by the store and the frames were not quite ready.  Monday.

I'm very pleased with the work.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment