Sunday, December 21, 2014

Stamping Day


I am so blessed to have friendships that expand over  
25 years and over
 2 continents.

Linda served in Bolivia with us, along with her husband and children.  We made memories together by playing racquetball,  raising our kids together, enjoying crafts such as stamping and making home-made cards and serving together.  

Fast forward.  

All of our kids are grown.  Linda has grandchildren.  I have grandchildren.  Linda has children serving on the mission field.  I have children serving on the mission field.











Linda and Dean are spending their Christmas holiday with their adult child, daughter-in-law and grandchildren that are serving the Lord here in Guatemala with us.  So, in honor of our friendship, we kept up the tradition of stamping.


Did you know?  

That when I was trying to decide what my grandkids would call me, I decided to go with "Grammie", just like Linda's kids call her.  The only difference, Linda is known as Grammy and I'm known as Grammie, the slight spelling difference.



No comments:

Post a Comment