Tuesday, December 23, 2014

36 years ago TODAY!!


What statements are true?

Then -- 1978

  • "Oh, Judy, you don't have to drive all the way down to Duncanville and see Tom and Mary." 
  • "Oh, but Mom, who knows I might meet my husband."
  • I had lunch with my high-school friend, Donna, at a hamburger place, once an old Gasoline station now hamburger joint on Greenville, Ave. 
  • I drove 35 miles south of home and visited old college friends of mine, Tom and Mary, who were not currently home, but were out doing last minute Christmas shopping.
  • Shy Glenn came over to the Beekman's home also before Tom and Mary return and we were able to meet for the VERY-FIRST-TIME.
  • Dec 23, 1978, 6 months after graduating from college, I met Glenn Stewart.  5 days later, December 28, 1978, we had our first date. 
 I am so glad I met you.  I love you, Glenn

now - 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment