Friday, August 22, 2014

Moody Calendar


For the second year in a row, one of my photos has been chosen to represent the Moody Bible Institute Scripture Calendar.

November 2013 displayed a photo I took with my good friend Virginia S, while visiting in Panajachel, Guatemala.  We were enjoying a beautiful sunset overlooking Lake Atitlán.


June 2014 displays a photo I took while a team from Grand Prairie Bible Church was ministering here in Guatemala back in 2012.  I remember going up to Judy V. while at Guatemala Bible Institute in Chimaltenango and asking her "What are you taking a picture of?" and she pointed out the beautiful purple flower.


It gets better.  Moody will be using one of my photos in the upcoming 2015 Scripture Calendar! :)

I'm thankful for the education that both Glenn and I received over 40 years ago while we prepared ourselves for ministry in missions.  And then I think about the long heritage we have at that great school.  Glenn's parents both graduated from MBI in the 1950's, Glenn's grandmother was dorm mother in the 50's and 60's, and then 2 of our 3 children both graduated from Moody Bible Institute.

  4 Generations.  
There is more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment