Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter Egg Hunt


This past Easter Sunday, we were invited over to the Makidon's house to join in the Easter Egg Hunt.  I personally believe the young marrieds were looking for "grandparents" to be represented. I felt honored.  The young adults are the same age as my kids, so we could be their parents, the grandparents of the little ones.  Honored.

When we were in Bolivia 30+ years ago, the single gals would have Easter Egg hunts for our kids.  Our kids didn't grow up looking for boiled eggs in the grass.  I don't remember doing Easter baskets, maybe I did.

 Perfect yard to hide the eggs.
Thanks guys for inviting us to your Easter Egg Party to full fill role as Grandparents. Oh, and the chocolate/strawberry cake wasn't half bad either:).

No comments:

Post a Comment