Thursday, February 20, 2014

My Camera - Picture This


If you know me, you know I love to take pictures.  I prefer using a camera, not a smart phone (that is what a camera is designed to do - take pictures).....However, since the end of January, I've been without my Canon Camera.


Ever since we got the camera out of my "gate checked" piece of luggage that was sent to Montego Bay, Jamaica instead of Managua, Nicaragua, the camera hasn't been functioning correctly.  I've changed batteries and installed new Sim cards and that doesn't seem to work.  When I take a picture, the display has a bunch of "lines" going through it.  I'm frustrated!




I did use my "smart phone" a few times to take some pictures of David when he was here, but I miss my camera.  I miss my camera like I miss an old college friend.

Cameras are twice as expensive here in Guatemala than in the US.
All this to say, I pray I can get my camera repaired or purchase a new one soon, otherwise I'll just have to rely on the 10,000+ photos I already have in my Picture folder to use on my blog posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment