Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Delayed Luggage and No Camera Weekend


So, Glenn and I flew to Nicaragua for a long weekend, to babysit the kids while Ellen and Luke participated in a triathlon and to bring David back to Guatemala for 12 days.

I'm such a bad Grammie.  I only took 4 iPhone photos.  That is characteristically not like me.  Let me explain.  When we were boarding, we had to "gate check" our luggage and I forgot to get my purse with my camera, wallet, driver's license out of my carry-on luggage before it was gate checked.  When we arrived in Nicaragua, the other 2 pieces of gate checked luggage, besides our regular checked pieces of luggage arrived. What did not arrive was my personal carry-on. 

The agent checked, and my luggage made it's way to Montego Bay, Jamaica.  I did offer to go and pick it up:).  That didn't work.

  So, 2 days later, my luggage arrived with my camera.  So, during this particular Nicaraguan trip, I did not take very many photos.  But I'm so glad to have all my personal stuff with me again.
 my one and only shot of Emily.  
Sweet thing.  I think she will be walking before her first birthday on February 22!
David was a good little traveler on the 1 hour flight back to Guatemala.  He loves airplanes.

No comments:

Post a Comment