Friday, September 06, 2013

M&M Time

I'm not experienced in this.  

I must say that I had the honor and privilege to have Grand-Mommy (my mom) potty train each of our kids.  She was potty training Ellen when Karen was born.  Then just before we moved to Bolivia, she potty trained Karen at 2 years of age. Then along comes Gary.  We are living in Bolivia, but that didn't stop me.  We sent Gary home to Dallas with some poor soul, and Grand-mommy potty trained him.  Gary flew back with Grandpa Stewart.



So my 31 year old daughter, Ellen, thinks I'm experienced at this potty training thing.  Not at all.  She started the process.  Now, Glenn and I have been continuing the process with David.  Remember, I'm not experienced in this whole thing.  Ellen is using the approach of giving David an M & M every time he "pees".

Cuteness.  
David says "M" and not "M & M".  
Because he is only getting just 1 M & M 

David has done a great job.  Now I give credit to all those people who have potty trained their kids.  Thanks to my mom especially for potty training our 3 kids.  You are the greatest.


No comments:

Post a Comment