Monday, September 03, 2012

Construction


We have a problem with mold.  We have a problem with dirty walls because of the lack of baseboards.  So, to get clean walls and no mildew, we've hired a Guatemalan worker to come in and install tile on the walls where mildew grows and to lay tile splash shields (zócalo) ALL around the floors of our house.

Glenn decided to have my craft room repaired FIRST.  I didn't want to take all my stamps off the wall, so Glenn cleverly taped cardboard over each individual shelf of my stamping wall. 

I hate construction.  I can't imagine the end result.  But I know I have to wade through the noise, dirt, hammering and  mess of it all.  Hopefully in the next month or so, our home will be more presentable.

Have I mentioned I hate construction?

This is the finished product.  Nice job.  Now on to the rest of the house. I can't wait for the rest of the house to be finished.  One room at a time.
~J


No comments:

Post a Comment