Thursday, February 24, 2011

Alamo Springs Café

Best Burger

Sherrie and I adventured out to Luckenbach, Texas and the LBJ Ranch (nicknamed as the White House of the West) and then ended up at the Famous Alamo Springs Café, literally a dot on the map.  No road signs, no directions.  You wouldn't know it was there, unless some local told you.  I'm glad my "local" was my sister.
I rank it up there with 
"In and Out" Burgers
and 
"5 Guys" Burgers!

So, if you are ever in the Fredricksburg, Texas area (just 1 hour northwest of San Antonio, Texas), and not visiting my sister, you do have options besides walking down main street. You could drive 30 minutes to Luckenbach, Texas, the LBJ Ranch and even dine at the famous Alamo Springs Café.  Enjoy!  I wonder who else has visited these locations?

~J

No comments:

Post a Comment