Tuesday, May 25, 2010

MBI Part 5 - Last Photos of Graduation


3 Stewart graduates from the class of 2010


Karen

Alphabetically, G comes before J, so Glenn graduated before me.
Thomas and Karen
They head to Dallas as Thomas begins Dallas Theological Seminary and Karen will be teaching American Sign Language at a local high school.

I think that is all of the Moody graduation photos.  Thanks for bearing with me!
Still catching up on "life".  I am thankful for the Moody education that my family has received, including Ellen and even Grandpa and Grandma Stewart.

With the graduation of Karen now, we have purchased 2 more bricks (Thomas and Karen) to be installed on the walkway near the Alumni Student Center.
I found this photo from 6 years ago...Ellen's graduation!
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment