Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dear Facebook and Blogspot


Dear FB and Blog,

I have neglected you for over a week now.  But I do have a good excuse.  Let me explain.

Saturday, May 15.  I graduated from College.  Yes, Moody Bible Institute.

Also on that day, Glenn graduated with me.  That's 32 years in the making.  All to say, "you are never too old to graduate", even at the age of 53 and 54.

And to top it off, daughter Karen was in the graduation line too.  Sweet! How great is that?

Since graduation day, we have visited with Wildwood Church in follow-up of their recent trip to Guatemala.

Then Gary decided (with my blessing), to upgrade my laptop with Windows 7, do some tweeking to determine why it was running so slow.  Thank you Gary! I love it when my son can work on my computer.

I have a camera full of photos from GRADUATION day, but until my computer is working correctly, I will just have to wait a few more days to post those.

Bear with me.

~Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment