Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Beautiful Pink Flower


So what do you do when you can not get on the Internet?

That is the story of my life, yesterday, July 28. Since I am taking an on-line course, I wasn't too upset that the Internet connection was out all day long, because that would have meant I would have had to have reviewed the results of LAB 4 and then take a 10 min. LAB 4 quiz and start on LAB 5 (equivalent to several hours). So, instead, I decided I needed to make some "sending you a Texas smile" and "love ya with all of my Texas heart" cards for my friend Shirley. Then I addressed some "get-well" and "thinking of you" cards.

So, at 10pm Tuesday night, the Internet kicks back on. Am I happy? Kinda. But now I will need to kick it in gear and spend the next 2 days on some Biology labs and also take my final Developmental Psychology exam over the Internet.

The more I look at these beautiful flowers, the more I appreciate God and his creative works.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment