Friday, June 26, 2009

My Friend Kathy

I cross stitched this project for Kathy several years ago. The verse suits her well. "to be content with any state I'm in". Kathy and Ron move yearly. Ugh.

Recently I got to visit my dear friend, Kathy Shea. I worked with her in 2002 for a few months. She is one of those type of friends that you can "pick up" where you left off before. Last time I visited with Kathy she lived in the DC area - that was 3 years ago. Kathy is a close friend. She prays for me.

I say "Kathy, since I've been to visit you several times over the years, its time for you to come and visit me in Guatemala." And her response is "Ohhhhhh, J-u-d-eeeeeee!" That is interpreted, "No way am I going to Mexico!". I keep telling her I live in Guatemala.

Thanks Kathy and Ron for your friendship and prayers for us!

Judy


1 comment:

  1. I think you should do that cross stitch for your younger sister!

    ReplyDelete