Wednesday, April 15, 2009

KTLF Keeping the Lord First

Last week, I was doing my normal morning routine. Listening to my favorite radio station on line and having my morning devotions. I hadn't really heard much of what the DJs were saying, but all of a sudden, I heard them say "Call the station with the correct answer and we'll give you the prize. Answer the question, "Name 2 of Isaiah's sons!"

I quickly "googled" the words Name of Isaiah's son, read the answer, dialed the toll free number and got a hold of the DJ. I had the correct answer

The radio station mailed the book, CD and t-shirt to Dallas, then our friends, the Coolboughs brought the goodies down last Wednesday to Guatemala.

By the way, the radio station that I listen to on line is based in Colorado Springs, KTLF (Keeping the Lord First). I especially like their easy listening instrumental music during the evening hours.

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment