Thursday, April 19, 2007

IAN LEITCH '69 MBI, VISITS US IN GUATEMALAIan Leitch was CAM's conference speaker. He flew over from Ireland, oh I mean Scotland. He arrived a few days early so we could show him some Guatemala and introduce him to many CAM missionaries.
Or course Antigua was on our schedule. We visited with the Philipis for an hour.
As we were driving out of Antigua on the back road to Chimaltenango, I looked over to the right hand side and noticed some "gringoes" working by the river. I told Glenn, "I bet that is Forrest Kendall". Forrest works with water purification and helping local villages dig wells, and get clean water.
We turned around and sure enough, it was Forrest with a group of young people from Dallas and from Christ for the Nation.

I will write more in the days to come about Ian's visit and our CAM annual Fellowship Conference. Come back and read more.

Judy
email judy.stewart@scbbs-bo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment