Tuesday, May 23, 2006

MORE PHOTOS FROM GRADUATION WEEK


Ed Cannon and Dr. Gene Getz Ed Cannon is one of the head hanchos at MBI. He always has a smile on his face. Gene is one of my favorite people. He and Glenn play rball from time to time here in Dallas. I enjoy Gene's godly wisdom. Everytime I see him, I always ask which scripture he has been working on. He is working on a Principles to Live By Bible.
Lou and Carol from Moody. Dr. Barberie was my Theology teacher back in the 70's. They will be going to Israel this year and traveling with the other 12 tribes of Israel buses with the Moody gang this next week. He is an excellent teacher.
Bob and Pam McCrae both teach at Moody. Pam and Glenn were in Ben Lippen boarding school together back in the 70's.

Sign outside the Arch way on campus

No comments:

Post a Comment