Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Glenn and I took up a suitcase full of 2006 Spanish World Cup tracts to give to students and faculty. Marcos and his friend loved it.

George Verwer and Tom Shaw at board meeting. George is the founder and former president of OM and also Moody grad. Tom is the former Alumni director and is currently the VP of Student Services. I've done several Alumni gatherings and College fairs with him recently
Board meetings and luncheons can be very relaxed!
Me, Lori I. and Annette Moy Lori is Michael's assistant up on the 9th floore. Annette is the Dean of Admissions. She is my cheerleader as Glenn and I take additional college courses to get our degree from Moody in a few years


George Sweeting and Ian Leitch. Dr. Sweeting was my president while as a student here from 1975 -1978

No comments:

Post a Comment