Saturday, July 10, 2021

Camp Guatemala 2021

My Grammie heart is full and overflowing.  We had the opportunity to have David (nearly 10) and Elizabeth (4) here in Guatemala with us for 10 days.  It was great.  I loved every minute of it.  We called it "Camp Guatemala 2021".


While in Guatemala, GrandDad (Glenn) helped Elizabeth build a doll house out of old cardboard boxes.  We played with legos.  I got to read to David and Elizabeth.  David was able to continue working on a DogMan book project.  I got to put Elizabeth's hair in pony tails each day.  And we took daily naps. 

We spent one morning at the zoo.  The kids played on the playground too.  I also was able to give David some cross-stitching instructions for a small project. 

Elizabeth loves airplanes.  She could hear them fly over and we would constantly be looking in the air for airplanes.

I would say, "Elizabeth, I love you!" and she would reply without skipping a beat "I love you M.O.R.E.!" 

Below are some photos of our time with David and Elizabeth.  Please come back again!

























No comments:

Post a Comment