Friday, May 13, 2016

From the Heart

The other day, I called up Gail.  I said, "Gail, I have some new stamps!  Come over and we can chat and make some cards."  Sure enough, Gail took me up on the offer.  She dropped Lydia off for some math tutoring, and then came on over.

We had about 2 hours to ourselves
 We stamped.  
We laughed.  
We giggled.  
We enjoyed catching up on our families.  Now, where is so and so these days?  How many grandchildren do you have now?  We talked about how our lives have changed these past 10 years here in Guatemala.  Becoming "empty nesters" to grandparents.  We smiled as we shared "grandchildren stories".

Gail was a great encouragement to me as we sat in my craft room and shared our lives together.  Thank you, Gail, for your example of love, hospitality and your kind friendship.

Gail shared from her Heart.
Gail even taught me a new technique where I could put the "Bible Verse" down at the bottom of the card, instead of in the middle or at the top.  Wow!  Thanks! Always learning.


No comments:

Post a Comment