Friday, January 22, 2016

36 Years


Earlier this week, Glenn and I celebrated 36 years of marriage.  I have enjoyed the ride.  Glenn has made my life simple.  He goes along with my spur-of-the-moment adventures we have created together.  We have learned to talk through stuff, laugh and cry with each other and to stick together when faced with life's challenges. 

Here are just a few of the things that I love about Glenn.

  • Proof-reads my blogs, prayer letters and FB/Instagram entries
  • Can repair just about anything
  • Is Faithful and Dedicated to the task
  • Loves his grandchildren 
  • Makes me feel special
  • Washes the dishes
I can't wait for our next adventure and where life will take us.  
Happy Anniversary, Glenn!  
I love you you more today than I have ever have. 
You are the anchor of my life.

 You are my Hero.

I love you, Glenn!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment