Friday, October 03, 2014

Identity

Identity – A government document issued by our countries of citizenship that indicates all the countries we have visited or lived in – otherwise known as a passport.

I read this quote in a blog I follow.  Very Interesting and Very True. CommunicatingAcrossBoundariesblog.com

Last week, Glenn took my passport into the US Embassy to get additional pages put in.  I felt so helpless because I don't like not having my passport in my possession.  I was thinking it would be several days before I would get it back.
However, Glenn returned 2 hours later (traffic) and said, "Even though last week, the embassy said I could just bring in the application with your signature on it and pay the fee to get extra pages, Judy, you now have to be present to submit the passport."
Ugh.  So, we drove back down to the US Embassy and before noon, I had the additional pages in my passport.  
Boom. Done!


Where has your passport taken you?



No comments:

Post a Comment