Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Biking Downhill


This past week we enjoyed some days of relaxing activities here in the Rockies with family and friends.

We had picnic lunches at Copper Mountain.


Texas size chairs
 There is still snow on the slopes at Copper Mountain!

One day, GrandDad got David and Emily all geared up to go down the mountain with him.
We've enjoyed biking downhill most days.  Each afternoon, the rains come for an hour or two.  In the mornings, the sky is clear and bright and beautiful.
I enjoy biking from Vail Pass down through Copper Mountain and onto Frisco.  I take my time.  I stop a lot and enjoy the beauty.  I take some pictures and praise God for the time I can enjoy His Creation.

Isaiah 54:10
For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.


No comments:

Post a Comment