Monday, November 08, 2010

Koffee Kup

The Koffee Kup Restaurant in Hico, TX was recommended to us by the office staff at Dr. Bristow's office.  I must say, the onion rings were delicious.  And by this picture you can tell the hamburgers were huge and there was plenty left over.


Check out their website

Anyone else stop by the place on their way to the hill country of central Texas?

Again, as Glenn and I travel, we have kept to our purpose of discovering the "off the road" spots in the small towns we visit.
~J


2 comments:

  1. The red skins guy11 November, 2010 15:39

    Ha Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, I went to school in Hico in the second grade and my grandmother lived there all my life. I am very familiar with the Koffee Kup. There is a picture hanging there of my great grandfather standing on the main street with "Billy The Kid".
    In fact, we stop there everytime we go to Marble Falls and the last time we were there we ran into Dave and Judy Newton! They live in Hamilton, not too far from Hico. Vickie Smith

    ReplyDelete