Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Kathy S



Kathy is one of those friends that will be my friend for Life.  I first met her 8 years ago while working in Dallas.  And I have been fortunate to connect with her several times since then.


There are months when life gets busy and we hardly talk to each other on the phone, and then there are other times when we visit frequently.  Such is our friendship ~ in the ebb and flow, Kathy is always there.  We pick up just where we left off last time.
With a quick trip up to visit Kathy, I also enjoyed some of the most gorgeous sites in the Canadian Rockies.  
  • Lake Louise {picnic lunch in the rain}
  • Moraine Lake {gentle walk}
  • Banff (shopping}
  • Banff Springs Hotel {used the restroom}
  • Gondola ride {got a second round trip ride ~ at the end of the day} My motto worked "You don't know if you don't ask"

     The Canadian Rocky Mountains were spectacular.


    The camera does not do the mountains justice.

    Thank you Kathy for your friendship over the years.  I wonder where I'll visit you next year?  (Kathy moves EVERY single Year!)
    ~J
    {photo 1 and 2 courtesy of Kathy S}


    No comments:

    Post a Comment