Wednesday, July 02, 2008

On Saturday, June 28th, Karen became Mrs. Bartz. Clear blue sky. Temperature was close to 95 degrees, not a cloud in the sky. Karen and Thomas' wedding ceremony was held at North Highlands Bible Church in Dallas. This is the small Baptist church where I attended during Junior High and part of High School. I attended Pioneer Girls here at NHBC.

Thomas' family was here for the Wedding. Thomas grew up in the suburbs of Chicago. He has 2 brothers and a sister. One younger brother, Charles; older sister, Carrie who has 3 young kids; older brother, Russell who is getting married in September. Thomas' parents are both school teachers.




Carrie's two younger daughters were the flower girls in the wedding. I understand Carrie made their dresses. I love the sash and how they match perfectly with the bridemaid's dresses.

More photos and blogs later...when I get a chance.

Judy
new email address judystewart@caminternational.org

No comments:

Post a Comment