Tuesday, April 15, 2008





Hello to Stephen Marshall's 1st Class in Dallas

I told Stephen, my nephew (Sherrie and Steve's son) that I would say "hello" to his class. He is doing a report on Guatemala this week. I'll be coming to his class room on Thursday morning, giving them a special treat from Guatemala.

Above is the Guatemalan Flag, some photos of people and kids in Guatemala, Central America. It is a very colorful country. Notice the lady walking with the bag of good on her head and she is not using her hands at all.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Aunt Judy,

    Thank you for saying hello to my most awsome 1st grade class at The Covenant School in Dallas, TX. It was fun looking at the beautiful photos of Guatemela. I will see you soon when you come to my class this week.

    I love you Aunt Judy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sincerely,

    your very cool nephew Stephen Marshall

    ReplyDelete