Wednesday, July 26, 2006


INTERNET PHONE
So I put out this mass email, advertizing that for the first 20 folks that would call us on our Internet phone, we would mail them a bag of delicious Guatmemalan coffee, and wouldn't you know it, the phone is not working this morning. Glenn called the phone company and said that it should be working before noon. So, who knows. If you tried to call us, try again. Sorry you couldn't get through. Its just one of those things we deal with. So far, we have plenty of coffee to give away. And I don't even drink the stuff. Try again and give us a call.

1 comment:

  1. I'm starting to see the end of the coffee I bought in France a while back, and am wondering if I can get a piece of the action with your Guacamole coffee.

    Jerome Jacobsen (http://stayawaywhentheresariotgoingon.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete